Enough of all the sadness, tomorrow is also the birthday of my good friend : Benjamin Teoh Jun Kai!! Happy Birthday " innocent bystander" !! See lar, i am such a good friend, i shall dedicate this post to u...
Hmm..if I am not mistaken, I have known you since F3, introduced by Thash and Noelle...i think..or mybe Rinpeen...my first impression of you is this short, spetacle guy who loves to read, i also thought that you are those innocent, quiet ppl who is probadly a nerd (GASP!!). But as i get to know your better, i know that you are not quiet, you are not a nerd, and you are definately not innocent!! lol...
Thanks for being such a good friend, and thanks for helping me in my X-Man PS2 game. Thanks for cheering me up and giving me advices when i need them...I know u r going through a tough time durin these few months but stay strong....fallen angel and i will always support you no matter what...
once again,
Happy Birthday!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment