2. Each person tagged must post 8 random facts about themselves.
3. Tags should write a journal/blog of these facts. (Kopgirl does not understand this point. Tags cannot write.)
4. At the end of the post 8 more persons are tagged and named.
5. Go to their page and leave a comment telling them they're tagged.
- I hate lady fingers,i dunno why, maybe its because of their geli taste?
- I am attracted to semi-nerdy guys.
- I hate youth saying that they are not going to register for voting even though they are of age, using the reason that they are not interest in politics. To me, that's ignorant. You are not even interested in what's happening in our country, don't think you can escape it if you move to another so call posh country like: US, UK, Aus,Sing....
- I miss my old high school friends
- I find some of my sem 2 lecturers a little weird...
- I am into rock.
- I love chocolates, especially those with nuts in it.
- I think Matt and Jake is cool, enuff said.
I tag:
- Ben
- Shuyi
- Noelle
- Seng yau
- Allen tong
- Chingyi
No comments:
Post a Comment