30 December 2007

2007( My life)

The year 2007 is a new life for me. Why? Because I am finally free!! No more school uniform, no more assembly, and most importantly no more bloody Norsham!! That’s right; I am finally free from government education.

Initially, I thought I will be going back to school again to do Form 6. Well, because my parents can’t afford expensive college fees and I still have no idea what course I like. But after a talk with my cousin, I change my mind. Form 6 is not for me. I am not the kind of student that likes to study, or heck, get super good results in every exam. So I change my plan. Luckily, my aunt presents me with another choice. Join Utar.

Why Utar? Well, the biggest factor will be the affordable fees. Plus, I have heard positive comments from students who are studying there. Its foundation course is the faster route to a degree. And since my cousin obtain a good job after finishing her degree in Biotech; I decided to give it a try.

At first, I thought I will be the only DU-rians in Utar, since Utar is not popular among DU students. But thank god, Thash, Regina and Shuyi is there to teman me. Love u girls!!

Well, I have learnt so much in Utar, I can now:

-Speak in front of an audience without feeling nervous
-Do presentation.
-Lead my team in assignments
-Learn a traditional Sabah dance and game from a classmate
-Blah blah blah…=p


Plus, I am much more confident now. I can joke with my tutors and lecturers now. During my high school year, I only talk to the teachers when necessary. On a lighter note, I am less shy around guys now (yeah). I can strike up a conversation with them now without fumbling my words…lol..

Lastly, i would like to apologise to my readers this boring post......my favourite things of 2007 comin up next..

1 comment:

Thash said...

luv ya too Cheng..
so nice to have a fellow DUrian in UTAR..n u of all ppl!
:)