Jake Gyllenhaal and Elmo..hahaha.
Sesame Street will be celebrating its 40th anniversary and the show producers have enlisted many A-listers to appear in the episodes and to celebrate it in a BIG BANG way.
Even First lady Michelle Obama is scheduled to be appearing in it. This is even better than John Mayer appearing in an earlier episode last April.
I can't wait to watch it, even though it may sound childish since i am nearly 2 decades old.Sesame Street is the first tv show I remember watching when I was 5-7. Back then, my fondest Saturday morning memories was waking up at 7 something in the morning just to catch the show at 8 am.
I think the reasons I enjoy the show most because I love puppets and I always imagine them to come alive and interact with us children. And being curious about how overseas housing neighbourhood looks, I was happy when the setting of Sesame Street is the typical brown stone inner city look, complete with metal trash cans, back alley, graffiti…which was very different look from our Malaysian neighbourhood. Later, when I was much older, I got to know that the producers used the setting to reflect the diversity of the neighbourhood: whites, Hispanic, African American and Asians.
Today, i discovered something unexpected when i am using google...

Cute right? Google is using Cookie monster as the logo to Commemorate Sesame Street 40th anniversary.
There are others more below...
Bert and Ernie (this 2 characters create some controversial among parents during the later years)
Elmo!!!
Count..the vampire who loves to count..
Grumpy Oscar the grouch who lives in a dustbin...
Group pic..LOL
Here's hoping Sesame Street will continue to excel and educate many childrens through the program for many year to come.
Finally, we can all said : "Big Bird, your are OLD!!"






No comments:
Post a Comment