05 March 2008

Everyone is ****ing Matt Damon adn Ben Affleck

Time sure flies, its March now and my course ends in about 2 months.

2 months......

I will be moving to Kampar at the end of May to continue my degree. Will be living with my crazy friends.Hope there is enough place for the 11 of us...need to go there to check out soon.

Hallelujah!!! my piano exam is coming soon. At May. Why so happy? Because after the exam, i don't have to practice those miserable songs anymore, and no more sight reading, and no more lessons since I am going Kampar...Will miss teacher Sharon though..

Noelle, Thash, lets have a karaoke session before i leave, ok?

Yes, we shall know the outcome of the bet.I am still rooting for Arsenal....

Can somebody teach me how to play pool properly before June,pls?
*********************************************
Funny videos i found at youtube.

Before u view it, read here (Interests and notable events) for the relationship between Jimmy Kimmel and Matt Damon. Then u will understand what Matt says at the end of the video..

Fyi, Sarah is Jimmy's gf. Matt and Ben are best friends since they will kids.








No comments: