I just realised something
I suck at prankin ppl
Since thursday its a holiday and i have nothing to do, i decided to prank call some of my ta6 classmates.
Turns out most of them recognise my voice ><
Dzuyi, yong chee, jayzee, kenni, sam, vinci,simhuae, watch out !!!
Haih, Thash and noelle, why never pick up the phone? Want to prank call also cannot...
I prank call penguin today and he recognise my voice immediately, despite me faking an Indian man accent..damn..( i will explain the mr patrick thingy on the next post)
I think the main reason that i suck at it is because i laugh too much...seriously i cannot control myself...how to punk'd ppl now?
Sigh..maybe i should just put glue on the tutorial rooms chair....
p/s i think my single room is kinda confirm, just need to pay deposit =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment